Hang-over, the natural remedy for relieving your party aftermath!
After a well-watered evening, it's possible to wake up feeling nauseous, vomiting, experiencing headaches, a dry mouth, feeling very tired, trembling, dizziness... these are the most common symptoms of the "hangover " that can spoil many days for you.
So, in your opinion, is there an effective remedy after a heavy evening?
Hang-over, created by a pharmacist, how does it work?
Thirst, lack of energy, morning headaches, dizziness are symptoms of mild to moderate dehydration and are often observed during a hangover. Indeed, alcohol is a diuretic that dehydrates the body and causes a loss of minerals. This can be accentuated by the side effects of alcohol overconsumption such as sweating, vomiting, and diarrhea.
Created by a Doctor of Pharmacy, Hang-over is a natural remedy that promotes rehydration and limits symptoms related to alcohol consumption. Hang-over allows you to:
- reduce fatigue (vitamin B6, vitamin C, ginseng, and ginger)
- rehydrate (potassium, chloride, and sodium)
- promote alcohol elimination and reduce oxidative stress (N-acetyl-l-cysteine, vitamin E, grape seed extract)
- reduce headaches (electrolytes and ginger)
- promote concentration (ginseng, melissa, rhodiola)
- reduce nausea and digestive discomfort (vitamin B6 and ginger)
- improve sleep quality (melissa)
Find Hang-over on our website and in our 230 partner pharmacies. Natural and without coloring, add two Hang-over tablets to a large glass of water before going to bed and two the next morning to relieve your hangover.
What is the cause of a hangover?
It is important to understand the origin of Back to blog