Hedonist Labs is more than just a dietary supplements company. We want you to fully enjoy every moment of your life, avoiding suffering, discomfort, lack of productivity, or sleep.
Combining work and pleasure, having fun while staying responsible and healthy, that's what we want to enable you to do.
Science is rooted in everything we do. Our products and formulas have undergone in-depth research by a team of professionals, so it is important for us to inform our customers about the science behind our products. We want our customers to understand not only what they consume but also why it works and how it helps them.
2019 - During a dinner in a Parisian hotel, the co-founders decided to launch Hedonist Labs to help young professionals face the challenges of daily life, starting with one of their most pressing issues: hangovers, or more broadly, the consequences of alcohol consumption, even in moderation.
2020 - They launched their first product: Hang-over, a dietary supplement that helps the body fight against the undesirable effects of alcohol overconsumption
2021 - Other products will follow, to facilitate sleep, boost vitality, immunity & much more!
Word from the Founders
We believe that in Europe, there is a lack of a clear offer for functional drinks and products, meaning products that improve daily life and allow you to enjoy life while minimizing the consequences as much as possible. Thus was born Hedonist Labs.
Hedonism is a philosophical doctrine according to which the search for pleasure and avoidance of suffering constitute the purpose of human existence. Often confused with Epicureanism, we hope to popularize and modernize this philosophy.
The pleasure of enjoying good products while knowing that they have a positive impact on your health and well-being.
We believe in:
- Quality: we select the best ingredients and the best suppliers to offer you the best possible experience.
- Transparency: we want you to know what you are consuming, why it works, and how it helps you.
- Responsibility: we want you to enjoy life while staying healthy and responsible.
Feel free to contact us for any questions, information about our products, or just to say hello:
Phone: +33 6 18 27 49 23
The company Hedonist Labs, concerned about the rights of individuals, especially with regard to automated processing and in a spirit of transparency with its customers, has implemented a policy covering all of these processes, the purposes pursued by them, and the means available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights.
For any additional information on the protection of personal data, we invite you to consult the site: https://www.cnil.fr/
Continuing to browse this site constitutes unconditional acceptance of the following terms and conditions of use.
Article 1 - Legal Mentions
1.1 Site ("the site"): Hedonist Labs
1.2 Publisher ("the publisher"): Hedonist Labs SAS with a capital of €5,000, whose registered office is located at 10 Rue de la Paix, 75002 Paris, represented by Anthony Fleury, in his capacity as General Manager, registered with the RCS of Paris under number 884 875 295, phone number: 0618274923, email address: email@example.com
1.3 Host ("the host"): Hedonist Labs is hosted by Shopify, located at 151 rue O’Connor, RDC Ottawa, Canada.
Article 2 - Access to the site
Access to the site and its use are reserved for strictly personal use. You agree not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political, advertising purposes, and for any form of commercial solicitation, including sending unsolicited emails.
Article 3 - Site content
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, images, animated or not, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to operate this site and more generally all elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by laws in force relating to intellectual property.
They are the full and entire property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use, or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings upon learning of these unauthorized uses does not constitute acceptance of such uses and waiver of prosecution.
Article 4 - Site Management
For the proper management of the site, the publisher may at any time:
- suspend, interrupt, or limit access to all or part of the site,
- reserve access to the site, or certain parts of the site, to a specific category of users;
- delete any information that may disrupt its operation or contravene national or international laws;
- suspend the site to carry out updates.
Article 5 - Responsibilities
The publisher's liability cannot be engaged in the event of a failure, breakdown, difficulty, or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or any of its features.
The connection equipment to the site that you use is your sole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, especially from virus attacks over the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data you consult.
The publisher cannot be held responsible in the event of legal action against you:
- due to the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
- due to your non-compliance with these general conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to you, third parties, and/or your equipment due to your connection or use of the site, and you waive any action against him for this reason.
If the publisher were to be the subject of amicable or legal proceedings due to your use of the site, it may turn against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, convictions, and expenses that may result from such proceedings.
Article 6 - Hyperlinks
The establishment by users of any hyperlinks to all or part of the site is strictly prohibited unless prior written authorization from the publisher. The publisher is free to refuse this authorization without having to justify his decision. In the event that the publisher grants authorization, it is in any case only temporary and may be withdrawn at any time, without any obligation to justify on the part of the publisher.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no rights over the content present in said link.
Article 7 - Data Collection and Protection
Your data is collected by the company Hedonist Labs.
Personal data refers to any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to a name, an identification number, or one or more specific elements specific to their physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural, or social identity.
The personal information that may be collected on the site is primarily used by the editor for managing relationships with you and, if necessary, for processing your orders.
The collected personal data includes:
- name and surname
- email address
- phone number
- date of birth
- financial data: in the context of payment for products and services offered on the Platform, it records financial data related to the user's credit card.
Article 8 - Right of Access, Rectification, and Dereferencing of Your Data
In accordance with applicable personal data regulations, users have the following rights:
- the right of access: they can exercise their right to access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the email address mentioned below. In this case, before implementing this right, the Platform may request proof of the user's identity to verify its accuracy;
- the right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform is inaccurate, they can request the updating of the information;
- the right to delete data: users can request the deletion of their personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws;
- the right to limit processing: users can ask the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the hypotheses provided by the GDPR;
- the right to object to data processing: users can object to their data being processed in accordance with the hypotheses provided by the GDPR;
- the right to portability: they can request that the Platform provide them with the personal data they have provided to transmit it to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address:
10 Rue de la Paix 75002 PARIS .
Or by email, at the address:
Any request must be accompanied by a photocopy of a signed and valid identity document and must mention the address at which the editor can contact the applicant. The response will be sent within the month following the receipt of the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests so require.
Furthermore, since Law No. 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, individuals who wish to do so have the option of organizing the fate of their data after their death. For more information on this subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Users can also file a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr.
We recommend that you contact us first before filing a complaint with the CNIL, as we are at your disposal to resolve your problem.
Article 9 - Use of Data
The personal data collected from users is intended for the provision of Platform services, their improvement, and the maintenance of a secure environment. The legal basis for processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- access and use of the Platform by the user;
- management of the operation and optimization of the Platform;
- implementation of user assistance;
- verification, identification, and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
- personalization of services by displaying advertisements based on the user's browsing history and preferences;
- prevention and detection of fraud, malware, and security incident management;
- management of any disputes with users;
- sending commercial and advertising information, according to the user's preferences;
Article 10 - Data Retention Policy
The Platform retains your data for the time necessary to provide you with its services or assistance.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to comply with legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information if necessary, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need it to provide you with our services.
Article 11 - Sharing of Personal Data with Third Parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies exclusively within the European Union in the following cases:
- when the user uses payment services, the Platform is in contact with third-party banking and financial companies with which it has entered into contracts;
- when the user publishes information accessible to the public in the free comment areas of the Platform;
- when the user authorizes a third-party website to access their data;
- when the Platform uses service providers to provide user assistance, advertising, and payment services. These providers have limited access to user data as part of the performance of these services and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable data protection regulations;
- if required by law, the Platform may transmit data to respond to claims filed against the Platform and comply with administrative and judicial procedures.
Article 12 - Commercial Offers
You may receive commercial offers from the editor. If you do not wish to receive them, please click on the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your data may be used by the editor's partners for commercial prospecting purposes. If you do not wish this, please click on the following link: email@example.com.
If, during the consultation of the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any unauthorized collection, use, and any act that could constitute an infringement of the privacy or reputation of individuals. The editor disclaims all responsibility in this regard.
Data is kept and used for a duration in accordance with current legislation.
Article 13 - Cookies
What is a "cookie"?
A "Cookie" or tracker is an electronic file deposited on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, ...) and read, for example, when viewing a website, reading an email, installing or using software, or a mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi).
While browsing this site, "cookies" from the company responsible for the relevant site and/or third-party companies may be deposited on your terminal.
During the first visit to this site, an explanatory banner on the use of "cookies" will appear. Therefore, by continuing to browse, the client and/or prospect will be deemed informed and have accepted the use of said "cookies." The consent given will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user has the option to disable cookies from the settings of their browser.
All information collected will only be used to track the volume, type, and configuration of traffic using this site, to develop its design and layout, and for other administrative and planning purposes and, more generally, to improve the service we offer you.
The following cookies are present on this site:
- Google analytics: measures site audience;
- Google tag manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on pages and allows the management of Google tags;
- Google Adsense: Google's advertising agency using websites or YouTube videos as support for its ads;
- Google Dynamic Remarketing: allows dynamic advertising based on previous searches;
- Google Adwords Conversion: adwords advertising campaign tracking tool;
- DoubleClick: Google's advertising cookies to display banners.
- Facebook connect: allows identification using a Facebook account;
- Facebook social plugins: allows liking, sharing, and commenting on content with a Facebook account;
- Facebook Custom Audience: allows interaction with the audience on Facebook.
- Twitter button: allows easy sharing and displaying of Twitter content;
- Twitter advertising: allows the display and targeting of ads by Twitter's advertising agency.
The lifespan of these cookies is thirteen months.
For more information on the use, management, and deletion of "cookies," for any type of browser, we invite you to consult the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
Article 14 - Photographs and Representation of Products
Product photographs accompanying their description are not contractual and do not bind the editor.
Article 15 - Applicable Law
Article 16 - Contact Us
For any questions, information about products presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.