Working after a hangover can be a challenge as the symptoms affect concentration, productivity, and task performance. Headaches, fatigue, nausea, sensitivity to light and sound, reduced ability to concentrate—symptoms that diminish efficiency!
The best way to avoid a hangover is to take care of yourself and equip yourself with HANG-OVER before heading out for a fresh look at work!
What actions to take?
It can be really challenging to put on a good face at work after a hangover. However, there are some measures you can take to help you look and feel better at work:
- Hydrate yourself: Drink plenty of water to rehydrate your body and flush out toxins throughout the day.
- Eat: Have a nutritious meal, like eggs or fruits, to help replenish lost nutrients.
- Freshen up: Take a cool shower, brush your teeth, and groom yourself to feel fresher and help reduce hangover symptoms.
- Wear sunglasses: To protect your sensitive eyes from bright light.
- Dress comfortably: Wear comfortable clothes suitable for your work environment, so you won't be uncomfortable while working.
- Choose a comfortable hairstyle that doesn't pull your scalp.
- Apply makeup: Use a concealer to cover dark circles under your eyes and help you appear more awake.
- But most importantly, avoid alcohol: Steer clear of alcohol, caffeine, and fatty foods that can worsen symptoms and affect your mood and energy levels.
HANG-OVER for a fresh look at work after a night out!
In addition to these tips, you can try HANG-OVER, a dietary supplement that will help you feel energetic throughout the day and remain productive even after a hangover.
Remember that the best way to avoid a hangover is to drink in moderation or not drink at all. By taking care of yourself, you can ensure you look good and feel well at work, even after a night of excessive alcohol consumption.